Langley is a beautiful city situated in British Columbia. It is basically in the Vancouver regional district. If you are an outdoor lover, Langley will be perfect for you. It has parks, historic sites, a zoo, and many more. There are many enjoyable activities that you can do here. Well, among them, we have added 15 best things. So, have a look at the following points:
1. Horse Riding: Horse riding can improve mental, emotional, and physical condition. You might be surprised to know that Langley is called the horse capital of British Columbia. There are many places such as Glen Valley Stables where you can buy horse riding equipment.
2. Taste Flavourful Wine: There are some alluring vineyards that you can see in Langley and this is why it is a kind of heaven for wine lovers. You will get to taste a wide range of wines and you will not have to be a wine connoisseur for doing this.
3. See The Beautiful Birthplace Of British Columbia: Langley is popular for its historic sites and it is undoubtedly one of them. The birthplace of British Columbia is a beautiful place and here, you can gather some sort of camping experience.
4. See Historic Aircraft: Well, if you have an interest in History, you will definitely love doing this. At Langley Regional Airport, you can watch historic aircraft and along with it, you can see charter planes and helicopters.
5. Visiting Zoo: It is one of the best things that you can do in Langley. There is a large zoo where you can see almost 140 different animal species. It is dedicated to conservation and education. The zoo is also home to orphaned and rescued animals.
6. Spending An Entire Day At A Farm: If you want to get rid of the hectic city life, this activity will be perfect for you. Yes, you can spend an entire day at a farm where you can do various family-friendly activities and enjoy the beauty of nature.
7. Canada Day Celebration: Well, Canada Day is a memorable event in Langley. You can celebrate this day in Langley. You can do several things such as visiting Willoughby Community Park, eating exceptional food at the Blackwood Lanes Vineyard, and many more.
8. Go-Kart Racing: Well, we are not talking about real car racing. You can actually do kart racing that is really enjoyable and extremely safe.
9. Visit Langley Events Centre: Langley Events Centre is the largest recreation center in the city. You will get to see popular teams of different leagues such as Western Hockey League’s Vancouver Giants and many more.
10. Visit Beautiful Flower Gardens: you can visit Sendall Gardens where you can see beautiful flowers and plants. You can stop there and smell them.
11. Enjoy In The Public Parks: Langley has almost 17 public parks. You can see waterfowl, an adventure playground in Brydon Park. Along with it, you can get to see picnic tables, playground, and children’s waterpark in City Park.
12. Take Cruise: Well, you can take the day as well as night cruises to visualize the riverside beauty.
13. Go To The Mountains: British Columbia is popular for the mountains. Right below the mountains, there are other areas that you can look into if you’re looking for a home, call a Port Moody realtor. If you love hiking and climbing, Langley will not disappoint you.
14. See The USA Border: Well, you can go to the South of Langley where you can see the USA border. It is the place where you will get to see the Peace Arch Provincial Park.
15. Play Golf: If you love playing golf, you can visit the Fraser Valley region where you can see a wide number of golf courses.
So, these are 15 best things that you can do in Langley, British Columbia.